There are many species of cockroaches, but it’s fairly easy to identify one regardless of species due to a lot of common features. Most humans have probably encountered a cockroach during their lifetime, but here are the main characters regardless. They range from a tiny 0.3 inch to a terrifying 3 inches in length.
They have long, distinctive antennae. There’s colour variation, but most of them are reddish-brown to pitch black. Their bodies are flattened oval-shaped with a couple of wings in some species.
If you are thinking of controlling them on your own, you have no idea how harmful they are. The best way to get rid of them is to search for a cockroach specialist near me or cockroach treatment near me. Only professionals know how to tackle them.
–They are fast. A cockroach can move up to speeds of 3miles/hour.
-A cockroach can live for one week without its head.
-A cockroach can live for a month without food.
– Some species of cockroach are estimated to be 200 million years old.
Risks Of Cockroaches In The House
Cockroaches are pesky creatures. They crawl on walls, their preferred habitat is dirty bathrooms, and they’re incredibly stubborn creatures. If they decide they want your home for their own, it’s incredibly hard to get them to go away.
It’s not beneficial for anyone to have a hoard of cockroaches as their roommates since they defecate everywhere and even though it cannot be seen with the naked eye. So relying on s is the best thing you can do
-They are vectors for various diseases like salmonella, typhoid fever, dysentery, leprosy and much more.
-Give the impression of a dirty environment.
-They breed very quickly and spread everywhere.
-Moving them out is not easy, so you need a good plan.
How to know if there is a Cockroach Infestation?
-When you start to see cockroaches everywhere in the house.
-When cockroaches are visible in areas that are usually not their habitat, like the living room.
–When you think they’re breeding faster than you can kill them. There is an indicator that you need to solve the issue now for your and your family’s safety by contacting cockroach Inspections specialist Brisbane.
When To Get Cockroach Control Company, Brisbane?
- When you’ve tried all conventional methods to get rid of cockroaches by trying to kill them, spay them with pesticides and other methods. It is best to call cockroach control Brisbane.
- When all DIY methods you try fail.
- This means that the infestation is beyond your scope, and you need professional help from Brisbane Solutions to get rid of the infestation.
Ecoguard- Cockroach Control Brisbane
Ecoguard offer specialists who have extensive knowledge of cockroach species and ways of identifying breeding sites, so their solutions are the most efficient and cost-friendly long term. It’s not advised to perform experiments yourself to get rid of cockroaches since it may lead to disastrous consequences, so it’s simply better and easier to refer to a friendly professional sent by us.
You may not find the exact breeding site or leave one of them unchecked. We use baiting, spraying and careful dusting on vulnerable areas in an eco-friendly and allergy-friendly manner. We are known for thorough Cockroach Inspections Brisbane.
How do we work?
- We work by using non-toxic substances. Our staffs have extensive knowledge of cockroach species, since using the wrong pesticide for the wrong species may not be good for your health.
- The common roach species of Australia are German roaches, flying roaches, Asian roaches, American roaches, oriental roaches, smoky brown roaches and Australian roaches.
- It is essential to know where cockroaches have their infestation sites which are not visible to the human eye. We are a trusted cockroach control company Brisbane.
- Our pest professionals use methods like dusting the roof, identify breeding spots, use baits and spread. This targeted action can end an infestation permanently.
It’s our job to get rid of pests while you want to avoid them. So, contact Ecoguard as soon as possible and have a cockroach free house; we’ll give you a quote free of charge, and it’s one of the most prominent issues faced by people in Brisbane. Connect with us and have our cockroach Inspections specialist Brisbane at your doorstep.